Origin of memClassical Hebrew (language) m?m, literally , water: see M
Origin of memHebrew of Phoenician origin my2
- Master of Engineering Management.
- Master of Environmental Management.
- β-Methoxyethoxymethyl ether, a protecting group in chemistry.
- w:Monocular estimate methodMonocular estimate method.
- Model Exercise Mode.
- (now rare) Memorandum.
mem - Computer Definition
(1) (MicroElectroMechanical) See MEMS.
(2) An external DOS/Windows command that displays the amount of memory currently used and free, as in the following examples: mem display memory mem /c display program names