A used mailer.
mailer definition by Webster's New World
- a person who addresses and mails letters, packages, etc.
- an envelope or container in which something is to be mailed
- an advertising leaflet for mailing out
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mailer, Norman 1923-; U.S. writer
mailer definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- One that uses the mails: large commercial mailers.
- One who addresses, stamps, or otherwise prepares mail.
- A container, such as a cardboard tube, used to hold material to be mailed: a cardboard book mailer.
- An advertising leaflet included with a letter.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
, Norman Kingsley 1923-2007.
American writer. Acclaimed for his World War II novel The Naked and the Dead (1948), he established New Journalism with his accounts of political events in the 1960s. Mailer's other works include The Deer Park (1955) and The Executioner's Song (1979).
mailer - Computer Definition
(1) An e-mail program. See e-mail program.
(2) A message sent by an e-mail program.
(3) A person or organization sending e-mail.