⌂ or low′-rid·er
- a car modified with a lowered suspension, so that the body is very close to the road, used for cruising slowly
- the driver, or a passenger, in such a car
or low-rid·er or low rider
nounChiefly Southwestern US
- A customized car whose springs have been shortened so that the chassis rides close to the ground, often equipped with hydraulic lifts that can be controlled by the driver.
- A person who drives such a car.
- A car or truck which has had its suspension system modified so that it rides as low to the ground as possible.