Variant of limited
- confined within bounds; restricted
- circumscribed or narrow in scope or extent
- brief; very short: a limited time
- ☆ accommodating a restricted number of passengers, making fewer stops than on the regular runs, and often charging extra fare: said of a train, bus, etc.
- exercising governmental powers under constitutional restrictions; not having absolute power: a limited monarch
- of or designating a partnership in which the liability of certain of its partners is limited to the amount of their individual investments
- Chiefly Brit. designating a company in which the liability of its shareholders is similarly restricted
a limited train, bus, etc.