- of Laodicea
- indifferent or lukewarm in religion: an allusion to the early Christians of Laodicea (city in Phrygia): Rev. 3:14-16
- indifferent or lukewarm about any subject
- a person born or living in Laodicea
- one who is indifferent or lukewarm, esp. in religion
See Laodicean in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Of or relating to Laodicea.
- Indifferent or lukewarm especially in matters of religion.
A native or inhabitant of Laodicea.
Origin: Adj., sense 2, in reference to Revelation 3:14-16