noun pl. knights-errant
- a medieval knight wandering in search of adventures, esp. ones allowing him to redress wrongs or show his prowess
- a chivalrous or quixotic person
noun pl. knights-errant knights-errant
- A knight, often portrayed in medieval romances, who wanders in search of adventures to prove his chivalry.
- One given to adventurous or quixotic conduct.
- (in medieval romance) A knight who wandered in search of adventure and opportunities to prove his chivalry.
- A person who displays an adventurous or a quixotic spirit.
How would you define knight-errant? Add your definition here.
comments powered by