A stroke of a key, as on a computer keyboard.
- Key loggers transmit keystroke information to steal ID information and passwords from legitimate financial, bank or credit card Web sites you use, resulting in identity theft and credit card fraud.
- Proxies can also be used to gather information - from as basic a fact as the IP address where the server request came from to information as complete as every keystroke sent to the web browser.
- On some applications this character is essential to make the characters actually look like a face, whereas in others it is simply another keystroke that can even detract from the overall look.
- Unlike a paper calendar that often is just one more thing around the house that you have to keep track of, the site is always there at the click of a keystroke or two.
- The sacred rule of applying for a free online grant is to remember you are a keystroke away from submitting for good any information you are not 110% positive about.