a place where old metal, paper, etc. is kept, sorted, and sold, or where old cars are junked
A yard or lot that is used to store junk, such as scrap metal or resalable car parts.
- One of the most famous cases of a ghost caught on video was in 2002 when employees at Puckett Auto in Oklahoma City claimed to have captured the incredible image of a ghost in their junkyard on a surveillance camera.
- Landfill, trash collection center or junkyard - This used up energy of vehicles, rotting food and garbage attracts other deadly energies of rodents and insects that carry diseases.
- For example, in the Junkyard track, if you take a right away from turn three and keep going, you eventually come to a road.
- Repurposing an automobile is better for the environment than having it end up in the junkyard.
- An industrial electromagnet is currently being used at the junkyard.