- The definition of judgmental is involved in using or making decisions, or making comments or observations about the moral importance of something.
- An example of judgmental is the role of a person whose job it is to decide who will be hired for a specific position; judgmental role.
- An example of a judgmental person is a someone who chooses friends based on appearances.
- of or having to do with the exercise of judgment
- making or tending to make judgments as to value, importance, etc., often specif., judgments considered to be lacking in tolerance, compassion, objectivity, etc.
- Of, relating to, or dependent on judgment: a judgmental error.
- Inclined to make judgments, especially moral or personal ones: a marriage counselor who tries not to be judgmental.
(comparative more judgmental, superlative most judgmental)