Origin of jellofrom Jell-O, a trademark for such a gelatin
a flavored gelatin eaten as a dessert or used in molded salads
- Instead of purchasing special soap making molds, try creating your first few batches of soap with yogurt containers, soup cans, Jello molds, or decorative plastic ice cube trays.
- Semi-solid foods such as yogurt, jello, pudding, or ice cream may be easier to take in than liquids if the child is experiencing swallowing difficulty.
- Consider preparing this Fourth of July Jello recipe that features raspberry gelatin, blueberries and cream cheese.
- If you're looking for more decorative candles, most individual Jello or candy molds will work as well.
- For example, a Big Mac is worth seven times more Points than one serving of Jello non-fat pudding.