- An example of intergovernmental is the United Nations; an intergovernmental agency.
- An example of intergovernmental is a meeting with representatives of a state senate and the United States Senate; an intergovernmental meeting.
The definition of intergovernmental is things that happens between two or more governments or nations, or between levels of the same government.
- of, between, or involving different levels of government, as the federal level and the state level
- of, between, or involving the governments of different nations: Interpol is an intergovernmental organization
Being or occurring between two or more governments or divisions of a government.
- Of, pertaining to, or involving two or more governments