The definition of intercultural is something that occurs between people of different cultures including different religious groups or people of different national origins.
A festival celebrating French, Swedish, Mexican and Spanish cultures is an example of an intercultural festival.
Of, relating to, involving, or representing different cultures: an intercultural marriage.
(comparative more intercultural, superlative most intercultural)
- of, relating to, or between different cultures
- Discover the World Patch helps the scout learn about the world through exploration of intercultural life and budget traveling.
- Minors include focuses on accounting, Biblical studies, business, church ministries, Christian counseling, criminal justice, intercultural studies, management information systems, and psychology and special education.
- In intercultural relationships, the cultural body language that you and your partner display may not be the same.
- This is true whether you are in an intercultural relationship or not.