verbin·ter·con·nect·ed, in·ter·con·nect·ing, in·ter·con·nects
- in′ter·con·nect′i·ble, in′ter·con·nect′a·ble
(third-person singular simple present interconnects, present participle interconnecting, simple past and past participle interconnected)
- To connect to one another.
- The Internet interconnects a set of networks.
interconnect - Computer Definition
(1) To attach one device to another.
(2) A physical port (plug, socket) or wireless port (transmitter, receiver) used to attach one device to another.