- a person born or living in Hungary
- the Finno-Ugric language spoken in Hungary; Magyar
of Hungary or its people, language, or culture
Of or relating to Hungary or its people, language, or culture.
- a. A native or inhabitant of Hungary.b. A person of Hungarian ancestry.
- The Finno-Ugric language of the Magyars that is the official language of Hungary.
(comparative more Hungarian, superlative most Hungarian)
- Of, from, or pertaining to present-day Hungary, the ethnic Hungarian people or the Hungarian language.
- Of, from, or pertaining to the Kingdom of Hungary, during the days of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, regardless of ethnicity.
(countable and uncountable, plural Hungarians)
- A person from present-day Hungary or of ethnic Hungarian descent.
- A person from the former Kingdom of Hungary, during the Austro-Hungarian Empire, regardless of that person's ethnicity.
- The main language of Hungary.
- (uncountable, computing, informal) Hungarian notation.
Hungary + -an