hospitalization[häs′pit'l i zā′s̸hən]
hospitalization definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a hospitalizing or being hospitalized
- ☆ Informal hospitalization insurance
hospitalization definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- a. The act of placing a person in a hospital as a patient.b. The condition of being hospitalized.
- Insurance that fully or partially covers a patient's hospital expenses.
hospitalization - Medical Definition
- The act of placing a person in a hospital as a patient.
- The condition of being hospitalized.
- Insurance that fully or partially covers one's hospital expenses.