- of or indicating an hour or hours
- occurring once every hour; hourly
Origin of horaryMedieval Latin horarius ; from Classical Latin hora, hour
- Of an hour or hours.
- Occurring once an hour; hourly.
Origin of horaryMedieval Latin h&omacron;rarius, from Latin h&omacron;ra, hour; see hour.
- (rare, ecclesiastical) A book containing the divine offices for the various canonical hours.
- A narrative or account that is kept hourly.
- A plan or programme that gives the hours at which events are to take place; a timetable; a horarium.
From Medieval Latin hōrārius, from hōra (“hour”).