- of or indicating an hour or hours
- occurring once every hour; hourly
Origin of horaryMedieval Latin horarius from Classical Latin hora, hour
- Of an hour or hours.
- Occurring once an hour; hourly.
Origin of horaryMedieval Latin hōrārius from Latin hōra hour ; see hour .
- (rare, ecclesiastical) A book containing the divine offices for the various canonical hours.
- A narrative or account that is kept hourly.
- A plan or programme that gives the hours at which events are to take place; a timetable; a horarium.
From Medieval Latin hōrārius, from hōra (“hour”).