- a card dealt face down in stud poker
- a hidden advantage or undisclosed resource
- A card in poker that is dealt face-down and that the holder is not obliged to reveal before the showdown.
- Informal Something held in reserve until it can be used advantageously.
(plural hole cards)
- (poker, chiefly in the plural) A playing card, dealt face down, that the holder need not reveal until the showdown
- (by extension) Something held in reserve, or concealed, until it is useful
How would you define hole card? Add your definition here.
comments powered by