Origin of helio-Classical Latin from Classical Greek h?lio- from h?lios, sun
Helio is defined as something related to light, the sun, or sunlight.
An example of helio is Helios, the Greek sun god.
Origin of helio-Greek hēlio- from hēlios sun ; see sāwel- in Indo-European roots.
- The file transfer works in both directions, meaning you can pull new wallpapers and ringtones from your computer to your Helio cell phone, as well as send pictures taken on your Ocean to your computer.
- Although the company focuses more on its MySpace Mobile connectivity, Helio PDA programming also plays a rather big part in the MVNO's ability to sell itself to the marketplace.
- Manufacturer: Motorola, Samsung, Nokia, LG, Sony, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, HTC, Helio, etc. No matter how obscure the manufacturer, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- Seeing how most young people aren't as interested in BlackBerry PDA phones, Helio needs to offer fashionable phones that still have personal information management software.
- For certain Helio cell phones, you are able to acquire the PC Sync software that manages and synchronizes your personal calendars and address books with your Helio device.