Origin of heli-skiingheli- + skiing (see ski)
skiing done at remote sites by skiers transported by helicopter
- Alternative spelling of heli-skiing.
- Present participle of heli-ski.
- If you're interested in booking a heli-skiing trip, you must be an intermediate, advanced or expert skier.
- For a truly exhilarating experience sign up for a heli-skiing or heli-boarding extreme ski adventure.
- Most heli-skiing outfits will insist that you carry avalanche safety gear.
- To book your adventure, visit the Whistler Heli-Skiing website.