A large stack of hay, especially one left in a field. Also called hayrick .
- Searching for MP3s can sometimes be like searching for a needle in a haystack - there are tons and tons of them out there, but how do you find the one you're looking for, from a reputable site, which works with the software you have?
- Tracking down polka dot plus size bras is a bit like finding a needle in a haystack - perhaps not quite so difficult, but also not as simple as, say, finding a simple neutral bra or a sexy push-up bra for a glamorous evening out.
- Finding a P2P network that works on Mac operating systems can be like finding a needle in the haystack - finding a GOOD P2P network for a Mac operating system - well that was just about impossible.
- If picking a homeopath out of a haystack seems a little overwhelming, you can always ask your traditional primary care physician about the field of homeopathy and their thoughts on a doctor.
- Much like choosing a great pair of jeans or just one good handbag to see you through the season, picking the best sweater coat of all is a bit like finding a needle in a haystack.