Origin of Hamiltonafter G. Hamilton, local farmer (c. 1813) city & port in SE Ontario, Canada, at the W end of Lake Ontario
- city in N North Island, New Zealand
- city in SC Scotland, near Glasgow, on the Clyde
- capital of Bermuda, on the main island
- former name (1821-1965) for the Churchill (river in Labrador, Canada)
- The capital of Bermuda, on Bermuda Island. Founded in 1790, it is an important tourist resort.
- A city of southeast Ontario, Canada, at the western end of Lake Ontario southwest of Toronto. It grew as a port and industrial center.
- A city of southwest Ohio north of Cincinnati. It was settled on the site of Fort Hamilton, built in 1791.
- Alternative form of Hamilton (slang: a United States ten-dollar bill).