- a toupee or wig
- a switch of hair, often styled, for a woman's hairdo
A covering or bunch of human or artificial hair used to conceal baldness or give shape to a coiffure.
- If you are unable to find the hair accessory you want, keep in mind that many shops, such as Headpiece Heaven, are willing to custom-make a tiara, comb, or other hairpiece to your specifications so you can have the look of your dreams!
- As a rule, most flowy and relaxed gowns look best with fresh flowers, while elegant and formal gowns (which have more structure) often look best with a simple hairpiece or unique accessory.
- Applications must also include personal information about how the child could benefit from the hairpiece as well as letters of recommendation concerning their eligibility and need.
- Each hairpiece uses approximately 150,000 strands of hair and is custom-made to fit the recipient as well as to incorporate their preferences for color, length, and style.
- The Bio-Matrix is applied to the client's scalp with a trademarked adhesive called "Polyfuse" After the hairpiece is applied a stylist cuts and styles the client's hair.