Origin of guacamoleAmerican Spanish from Nahuatl a:wakamo:lli from a:waka?, avocado + mo:lli, a sauce (altered by analogy with Spanish mole, soft)
a thick sauce or paste of seasoned, mashed or puréed avocados, served as a dip, in salads, etc.
A thick paste of mashed avocado, often combined with citrus juice, onion, and seasonings and usually served as a dip.
Origin of guacamoleAmerican Spanish from Nahuatl ahuacamolli ahuacatl avocado molli sauce, paste
(countable and uncountable, plural guacamoles)
From Spanish guacamole, from Classical Nahuatl āhuacamōlli.
- If you are a vegetarian who frequently partakes of guacamole with chips and beer, cheesecake and chocolate bars, you are probably going to be overweight, and unhealthy to boot.
- Items such as bittersweet chocolate, guacamole, strained carrots, spaghetti sauce, marshmallow fluff, ground up saltines, and the like work well for the harmless "ew" factor.
- Take time to experiment with gourmet raw recipes, even if just guacamole or simple things, especially the first 6 months while you transition.
- If you prefer, you could have a multi-course meal, beginning with an appetizer of chips, salsa, and guacamole and ending with a flan dessert.
- I used my Kitchen System by Ninja to prepare several recipes, including bread dough, coleslaw, guacamole and fresh fruit smoothies.