- an unintentional revelation or betrayal
- something given free or sold cheap so as to attract customers, etc.
- an instance of giving something away free or for inadequate compensation
- a radio or television program in which prizes are given to contestants
See giveaway in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- The act or an instance of giving something away, especially the appropriation of natural resources or public lands for private gain.
- Something given away at no charge, especially a premium.
- Something that accidentally exposes or betrays.
- A radio or television program on which prizes are given away to contestants.
- Legislation, such as a tax law, that benefits only one segment of the population.
Learn more about giveaway