- of the reigns of George I, II, III, and IV of England (1714-1830)
- designating or of the artistic style of this period
- of or characteristic of the period of the reign of George V of England, specif. with reference to literature
- of the state of Georgia: usually used in the predicate
- a person born or living in the country of Georgia
- the South Caucasian language spoken in the country of Georgia
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the reigns of the four Georges who ruled Great Britain from 1714 to 1830.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of the reign of George V of Great Britain.
- Of or relating to the US state of Georgia or its inhabitants.
- Of or relating to the country of Georgia or its people, language, or culture.
- A native or inhabitant of the US state of Georgia.
- a. A native or inhabitant of the country of Georgia.b. The Kartvelian language of the Georgians.
- A person of, or whose style is imitative of, either of the Georgian periods in Great Britain.
- The language of the country of Georgia.
- Of, from, or pertaining to the country of Georgia, the Georgian people or the Georgian language.
- Of, from, or pertaining to the U.S. State of Georgia or its Georgian or English dialect.
- Of, from, or characteristic of the reigns of Kings George I-IV of the UK (1714-1837).
From Georgia + -an.