- ☆ in some states of the U.S., the legislative assembly
- the deliberative assembly of the United Nations
- the highest governing body of the Presbyterian Church or the national association of certain other Protestant denominations
See general assembly in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- A legislative body, especially a U.S. state legislature.
- General Assembly Abbr. GA The principal deliberative body of the United Nations, in which each member nation is represented and has one vote.
- The supreme governing body of some religious denominations.
Learn more about general assembly