- the front part of a building
- the direction toward which this faces; exposure
- the land between the front edge of a building and the street
- the front boundary line of a lot facing a street
- the length of this line
- land bordering a street, river, lake, etc.
See frontage in American Heritage Dictionary 4
a. The front part of a piece of property.
b. The land between a building and the street.
c. Land adjacent to something, such as a building, street, or body of water.
- The direction in which something faces.
Learn more about frontage