- perfectly square
- unyielding; unhesitating; firm
- frank; honest; forthright
- in a square form; squarely
See foursquare in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Having four equal sides and four right angles; square.
- Marked by firm, unwavering conviction or expression; forthright: a foursquare refusal to yield.
In a forthright manner; squarely. noun
A child's game in which each of four players stands in one of four boxes drawn on the ground in a two-by-two grid and must bounce a ball into another player's box without holding the ball or stepping out of bounds.
Learn more about foursquare