- having a foot or feet: a footed goblet
- having (a specified number or kind of) feet: used in hyphenated compounds: four-footed, sure-footed
Having feet or a foot: a footed sofa. Often used in combination: web-footed; four-footed.
- simple past tense and past participle of foot
(comparative more footed, superlative most footed)
- (in combination) Having a specified form of foot.
- (poetry, usually in combination) Consisting of, or having been put into, metrical feet (of a specified character or number).
- each six-footed line of the verse