- the business of catching, packing, or selling fish, or lobsters, shrimp, etc.
- a place where fish, etc. are caught; fishing ground
- the legal right to catch fish in certain waters or at certain times
- a place where fish are bred
- The industry or occupation devoted to the catching, processing, or selling of fish, shellfish, or other aquatic animals.
- A place where fish or other aquatic animals are caught.
- A fishing business.
- A hatchery for fish.
- The legal right to fish in specified waters or areas.