- preceded by forty-nine others in a series; 50th
- designating any of the fifty equal parts of something
Origin of fiftiethMiddle English fiftithe ; from Old English fiftigotha ; from fiftig: see fifty and amp; -th
- the one following the forty-ninth
- any of fifty equal parts of something;
in the fiftieth place, rank, group, etc.
- The ordinal number matching the number 50 in a series.
- One of 50 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number fifty.
- The person or thing in the fiftieth position.
- One of fifty equal parts of a whole.