- preceded by fourteen others in a series; 15th
- designating any of the fifteen equal parts of something
Origin of fifteenthMiddle English fiftenthe ; from fifteotha ; from fiftene: see fifteen and amp; -th
- the one following the fourteenth
- any of the fifteen equal parts of something;
in the fifteenth place, rank, group, etc.
- The ordinal number matching the number 15 in a series.
- One of 15 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number fifteen.
15th, 15th; (in names of monarchs and popes) XV
- The person or thing in the fifteenth position.
- One of fifteen equal parts of a whole.