devices worn to protect the eyes or improve the vision; eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety goggles, etc.
- Eyeglasses, goggles, or other objects worn over the eyes.
- Fashionable eyeglasses.
eye + -wear
- Each runner should choose the best eyewear for his or her type of preferred run, including direction and time of day (a darker tint may be needed if running east during sunrise, for example), type of terrain, and how long a typical run is.
- If you're in need of an eye exam and would prefer to get your exam and eyewear in the same place, or you'd just prefer to shop for eyeglasses in person, you can visit the store's website and enter your zip code in the store locator box.
- While many of Chanel's products are priced way out of the league of the majority of shoppers, the distinctive eyewear provides a means for ordinary mortals to own a piece of Chanel, and to share in the glamour associated with the brand.
- The precise designs of Tommy Hilfiger eyewear and sunglasses can vary widely by retailer and season, but no matter what style an individual chooses, he is sure to find that the hallmark Hilfiger classic style never goes out of fashion.
- Signs for "Oakley Sunglasses Clearance Discount Here" may be few and far between, but it is possible to find this popular brand of eyewear at reasonable prices if you are patient and willing to spend some time looking for a great deal.