Everyone is happy.
Everyone is defined as all people or each person.
An example of everyone is all the people attending an event.
Every person; everybody. See Usage Note at every. See Usage Note at he 1.
- Every person.
- This can be used loosely to mean "the majority of people".
- Everyone was looking at her.
- Everyone was staring at her as if they expected her to faint or something.
- Everyone laughs behind his back.
- I wish everyone wore rose-colored glasses the way you do.
- Everyone you know lives in the trailer park and they all have about the same level of income.