- of Ethiopia or its people or culture
- Archaic black ()
- designating or of the biogeographic realm that includes Madagascar and all of Africa, except some parts of N Africa in the Palearctic realm
- a person born or living in Ethiopia
- Archaic a black person
- Of or relating to Ethiopia or its peoples or cultures.
- Of or relating to the Afrotropical biogeographic region.
- A native or inhabitant of Ethiopia.
- A person of Ethiopian ancestry.
- A person from Ethiopia or of Ethiopian descent.
(comparative more Ethiopian, superlative most Ethiopian)
- Of, from, or pertaining to Ethiopia, the Ethiopian people or the Ethiopian culture.
Ethiopia + -an