Social and medical programs and facilities intended for the care and maintenance of the aged.
- You can also try searching Eldercare, where you can find local services and nonprofit organizations that work with seniors and provide all types of services, including transportation.
- The Eldercare Locator, a public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging, connects seniors and caregivers with information on senior services.
- If you or your parent are on a fixed income, you will need to determine how much you can reasonably budget for eldercare.
- ElderCare-For help in finding the right in home senior care services for someone you love, check out the ElderCare link.
- The Department of Health and Human Resources and the Administration on Aging have a comprehensive Eldercare site.