- providing treatment, information, or other services to those who drop in without appointment or referral: a drop-in center for the homeless
- designed for easy insertion and immediate use: a drop-in ink cartridge
An example of drop in is when you are in the neighborhood of an old friend and you decide to ring her bell and say hello.
- One who casually drops in, as to visit or obtain an appointment.
- An informal social event.
- one who casually drops in.
- informal social event
drop in - Computer Definition
An extraneous bit on a magnetic medium that was not intentionally written, due to a surface defect or recording malfunction.
- Used as vessels, undermount and drop-in sinks in bathrooms and farmhouse sinks in kitchens, copper ages naturally showing both the marks of the artisan who created it and the user.
- Installing recessed lighting is easiest if you have either a drop-in ceiling or access from the attic above, but even if you don't have one of these types of ceilings, you can still install them without much of a problem.
- The Ryan Smith model is simpler in its appearance, but, once again, this shoe includes superior features such as a Dynamite Grip Technology (DGT) and a drop-in cushion system.
- Travelers will want to use the directory to find local yoga classes, and with an OmPass, they can get an e-coupon discount on drop-in fees at participating studios.
- No drop-in sinks with a rim to catch debris, or molded sinks that could eventually wear out; created stone mimics natural stone in this regard.