An open drawer in a kitchen.
- An example of a drawer is someone who creates pictures and sells them.
- An example of a drawer is a place in a dresser for keeping folded shirts.
The definition of a drawer is a person who illustrates, or a box-shaped sliding compartment for storage.
- a person or thing that draws
- Archaic tapster
- a person who draws an order for the payment of money
- a draftsman
- a sliding storage box in a table, bureau, chest, etc., that can be drawn out and then pushed back into place
- One that draws, especially one that draws an order for the payment of money.
- A boxlike compartment in furniture that can be pulled out and pushed in.
- drawers Underpants.
- An open-topped box that can be slid in and out of the cabinet that contains it, used for storing clothing or other articles.
- Agent noun of draw; one who draws.
- An artist who primarily makes drawings.
- (banking) One who writes a bank draft, check/cheque, or promissory note.
- A barman; a man who draws the beer from the taps.
drawer - Legal Definition
The maker of a draft or check.