- The definition of a drawdown is a reduction, particularly of a water level.
An example of a drawdown is a reduction in the level of a reservoir.
- a lowering of the water level of a well, reservoir, etc., as in supplying industry with water
- a reduction or depletion
- The act, process, or result of reducing or depleting: the drawdown of oil supplies; a drawdown of investment capital.
- A lowering of the water level in a reservoir or other body of water.
- A reduction of military personnel in a deployment.