- a small, light cart drawn by dogs
- a small, light, open 19th-cent. carriage, usually with two wheels, having two seats arranged back to back: it originally had a box under the seat for a sportsman's dog
- A vehicle drawn by one horse and accommodating two persons seated back to back.
- A small cart pulled by one or more dogs.
- A cart drawn by a dog.
- A two wheeled horse-drawn carriage with two transverse seats back to back. The rear seat originally closed up to form a box for carrying dogs.