- a person who dodges
- a tricky, dishonest person; shifty rascal
- ⌂ a small handbill
- Photog. a device for dodging
- One that dodges or evades: a skilled dodger of reporters' questions.
- A shifty, dishonest person; a trickster.
- A small printed handbill.
- Nautical A lightweight structure, as of canvas stretched over a frame, that partly screens a hatch or companionway from wind and spray.
- Chiefly Southern Atlantic US See corndodger.
- One who dodges.
- (nautical) A small windscreen and cover device, to protect personnel from driving rain or weather.
dodge + -er.
- A member of the LA Dodgers US professional baseball team.