- attributive form of deep breathing
- Instructions for the two-part deep-breathing exercise can be found in chapter 4.
- Alternative form of deep breathing. Alternative term for diaphragmatic breathing
- Alternative form of deep-breathing. attributive form of deep breathing
- An easy, basic deep breathing exercise consists of taking a deep breath, then slowly blowing out until there is no air left.
- Alternative term for diaphragmatic breathing
- Low breathing is called abdominal breathing, deep breathing or diaphragmatic breathing.
- Diaphragmatic breathing is controlled deep breathing using the lower abdomen rather than expanding the upper chest area.