- a Bohemian or Moravian Slav, or a Silesian Slav of the Czech Republic
- the West Slavic language of the Czechs
- loosely a person born or living in Czechoslovakia
- a person born or living in the Czech Republic
of the Czechs or their language or culture
Of or relating to the Czech Republic or its people, language, or culture.
- a. A native or inhabitant of the Czech Republic.b. A person of Czech ancestry.
- The Slavic language of the Czechs.
Origin of CzechPolish, from Czech Čech.
- Of, from, or pertaining to the Czech Republic or the Czech people, culture, or language.
- A person from the Czech Republic (Czechia) or of Czech descent.
- A Slavic language primarily spoken in the Czech Republic.