craniosacral[krā′nē ō sā′krəl]
craniosacral definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- of the cranium and sacrum
craniosacral definition by American Heritage Dictionary
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- Of or associated with both the cranium and the sacrum.
- Of or relating to the parasympathetic nervous system.
craniosacral - Medical Definition
- Associated with both the cranium and the sacrum.
- Relating to the parasympathetic nervous system.