- One that conceals.
- A facial cosmetic used to cover blemished skin.
- Something that, or someone who conceals
- A cosmetic designed to cover blemishes
Variant of conceal
- to put out of sight; hide
- to keep from another's knowledge; keep secret
Origin of concealMiddle English concelen ; from Old French conceler ; from Classical Latin concelare, to hide ; from com-, together + celare, to hide ; from Indo-European base an unverified form el, to hide, conceal from source hall, hull, Classical Greek kalyptein