The chiller the woman is reading is causing her to imagine things.
- An example of a chiller is a freezer.
- An example of a chiller is Frankenstein.
The definition of a chiller is something that produces cold, or a scary story or movie involving violent evil or the supernatural.
- a person or thing that chills
- Informal a novel, film, etc. with a frightening, often weird or supernatural, theme, as involving psychopathic murder, vampires, etc.
- One that chills.
- A frightening story, especially one involving violence, evil, or the supernatural; a thriller.
chill + -er