- a kind of cake made of cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs, sugar, etc., usually baked with a bottom crust of crumbs
- ⌂ Informal display of the figure of a scantily clad, pretty young woman, as in a newspaper photograph
- A cake made of sweetened cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs, milk, sugar, and flavorings.
- Informal a. Images, especially photographs, of sexually attractive, scantily attired women.b. The women depicted in such images.
- (countable and uncountable) A pie made of sweetened and flavoured cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs and milk on a crunchy base.
- Cheesecake is an especially delicious dessert.
- (uncountable) Imagery of one or more scantily clad, sexually attractive persons, especially young women; pin-ups.
- Company policy forbids displaying cheesecake in the locker rooms.