- a kind of cake made of cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs, sugar, etc., usually baked with a bottom crust of crumbs
- Informal display of the figure of a scantily clad, pretty young woman, as in a newspaper photograph
- A cake made of sweetened cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs, milk, sugar, and flavorings.
- Informal a. Images, especially photographs, of sexually attractive, scantily attired women.b. The women depicted in such images.
- (countable and uncountable) A pie made of sweetened and flavoured cottage cheese or cream cheese, eggs and milk on a crunchy base.
- Cheesecake is an especially delicious dessert.
- (uncountable) Imagery of one or more scantily clad, sexually attractive persons, especially young women; pin-ups.
- Company policy forbids displaying cheesecake in the locker rooms.
- This small kitchen appliance includes several extra features, including as a leak proof lid that traps in heat, a browning and sauté setting that cooks everything from pot roast to cheesecake and a safety lock on the lid.
- While the Vanilla was a bit bland for my taste, I added some powdered lemon flavor and made it "thick" for an almost cheesecake consistency that became a nightly treat I really looked forward to!
- TK Fundraising: Select from among fundraising programs that involve selling with gourmet foods like cheesecake and cookie dough or gift items like stuffed teddy bears and Christmas ornaments.
- And now I come up with totally new recipes and innovations that have never been created, done or even seen before like my raw Organic Mango Cheesecake recipe, my Spanish Lasagna, and Oraweos.
- There are a number of recipes that offer an alternative to favorite foods not allowed on the Atkins diet, including manicotti and gnocchi, cheesecake, and various pies and other desserts.