Origin of cheeseburgercheese + -burger
A hamburger topped with melted cheese.
- A hamburger sandwich containing cheese (usually one or more slices of processed cheese).
- When he did emerge, he had a hot cheeseburger on a plate.
- He grabbed a cheeseburger and took a huge bite, glancing up.
- Darian watched her then finished his cheeseburger slowly, listening to her thoughts.
- In fact, I think Uncle Fabrice had him convinced that he couldn't sell a cheeseburger to a starving man.
- She willed a cheeseburger to appear.