- The definition of c-mon is come on.
- An example of c-mon is a way to ask someone to go somewhere as in "C'mon let's go to the mall."
- An example of c-mon is an expression of being upset as in "C-mon, leave me alone."
- An example of c-mon is what you yell at a baseball game to encourage a player to run home as in "C-mon, you can make it!"
c'mon definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Informal come on! (in informal pronunciation) (see phrase at come) used to signify
- invitation, often to a different location: c'mon in; c'mon along
- encouragement, threat, urging to action, etc.: c'mon, Bill! you can do it!
- objection, disagreement, refusal to believe, etc.: c'mon, you can't be serious
c'mon definition by American Heritage Dictionary
Contraction of come on.