- The definition of builded means constructed or built.
When a structure is constructed or built, this is an example of a time when it is builded.
- (archaic or childish, nonstandard) simple past tense and past participle of build
Variant of build
transitive verbbuilt or Archaicbuilded, building
- to make by putting together materials, parts, etc.; construct; erect
- to order, plan, or direct the construction of
- to make a basis for; establish: to build a theory on facts
- to cause to be or grow; create or develop: often with up: to build good will, to build up a business
Origin of buildMiddle English bilden ; from Old English byldan, to build ; from base of bold, a house, akin to Old Norse bua: see bondage
- to put up a building
- to have a house, etc. built
- to be in the business of building houses, etc.
- to increase in amount, force, etc.; grow or intensify: often with up
- to depend or be based (on): this theory builds on others
the way a thing is built or shaped; form or figure: a stocky build
- to make more desirable or attractive: to build up a product by advertising
- to erect many buildings in (an area)